Hello, lovelies! I hope your week is going well! March is fast-approaching, and we can’t WAIT to dive into this month’s Scripture Writing. March is women’s history month, so we thought it was the perfect time to share our NEW Scripture Writing Plan theme and NEW Bible study for March: Her Story, His Glory.
Why We Need This Study
As women, we should always be valued but never be worshipped. We’re imperfect human beings who are capable of sin, just like men. But when God looked upon Adam in the garden, He knew Adam needed some help.
So God created a woman.
And for any of you ladies who had to help your husband find his car keys this morning, you understand that some things never change. 😉
It’s truly amazing to think that the Almighty God looked upon His creation and thought (paraphrasing), “You know? This needs something more. I’m going to make a woman.” Ladies, we COMPLETED creation!
God bestowed His glory upon us by creating us distinct and apart from men. He gave us unique characteristics that complement our male counterparts. He sent His only Son so that WE could share heaven with Him.
So we better get busy living a life that glorifies our wonderful God.
What better way to do that than to learn from those who went before us? For this month’s study, we’ll take a look at women from all across Scripture and touch on important positives and negatives in contemporary issues. Our five lessons include:
- The Women Surrounding Moses
- The Women Surrounding Christ
- The Women Who Influenced Their Husbands
- The Women Who Influenced the Church
- How Feminism Affects the Church
In these lessons (which will be posted every Monday of the month), you’ll learn from women who came from all walks of life. You’ll learn from princesses and paupers, from shepherdesses and seamstresses, from faithful mentors and forgiven sinners. Because any woman that lives her life in glory to God is a woman worth celebrating.
How Do I Access the Study and Free Scripture Writing Plan?
Well, I am so glad you asked! You can access our newest Bible study through one of two ways:
- Become a Patreon subscriber. Our mid- and top-level subscribers have automatic access to this month’s study, as well as a whole host of study materials and extras.
- Sign up for this month’s study over on Teachable. NEW: You can get a one-week Sneak Peak for FREE through March 9, 2022! That means you’ll get access to the scripture writing plan, all the graphics goodies, and the first TWO lessons for FREE. (To get access to all 5 lessons, the scripture writing questions, and a $2 off coupon for the upcoming “Her Story, His Glory” t-shirts, you can purchase the course for $6.)
Also, be sure to check our Etsy shop for T-shirts and extra goodies!
Meanwhile, you can download the FREE March Scripture Writing Plan can by clicking here.
Finally, I hope this month encourages you to take Her Story, His Glory and make it Your Story, His Glory (Philippians 4:20). Love to you all. 💜 ~Kelly