Hey, friends! We are barreling into the holidays this week & before we know it, it’ll be January again already. Our team is super excited about the scripture writing plans for 2023! Every time I think, “Oh, me, we’ll probably run out of topics for these eventually!” God reminds me that His Word is RICH in so many layers of meaning & learning. He is so good to draw us in where we are – and take us deeper into a stronger relationship with Him over the years. Our women’s Bible study tools are designed to do just that.
Our overall theme for 2023 is Radiant. When I think of the word “radiant,” I used to think of people saying, “Oh, she just got engaged/got married/had a baby – doesn’t she look radiant??” But upon closer inspection of Psalm 34:5, we see that true radiance comes from looking to God with a childlike trust.
Those who look to him are radiant,
and their faces shall never be ashamed.
Psalm 34 was written by David, after he acted like a crazy man (even foaming at the mouth) to escape from a wary Philistine king. David knew that God would deliver him; that he would remain unashamed in God’s sight while following hard after Him.
And of course God is radiant Himself. We remember that Moses even came away from talking to God with a glowing face. Do the people in our lives recognize that we have been talking to God?
Let’s look at the whole list of themes for 2023:
January: Radiant (*Creative Bible Study course this month!)
March: First Mary, Then Martha (*coordinating Bible study)
April: The Good Shepherd
August: Water in the Word (*coordinating Bible study)
October: The Lamb of God
November: Psalms of Praise
December: God with Us
I think our scripture writing plans are super popular because they are so easy, yet so effective. And when you’re ready for more scripture, it’s right there at your fingertips. You can read further for more context, spend time highlighting & studying key words, or use the passages as a springboard for your own prayers. It’s like a choose-your-own-adventure!
There are several ways you can access our 2023 women’s Bible study tools:
- You can purchase our NEW 2023 Scripture Writing Wall Calendar from our Etsy shop. These continue to be a popular item for the third year – and have been become popular for gifting as well. Each day’s scripture is written on the calendar date.
- You can purchase the whole pdf set of the 2023 Scripture Writing Plans in our Etsy shop as well. This set includes a cover page & a $9.00 off coupon for our Radiant Scripture Writing Extras (see below!) You no longer have to wait until the end of one month to get the next month’s plan here on the blog. 😉 You can print them all at once & have them ready to go! These are great to send to your local printer as well if you don’t have a color printer at home. Put them in a binder or trim them monthly to use in an 8×10 picture frame. If you want to use this set in your ladies class or small group at church, you can find the group rate here.
- If you’re doing scripture writing, you can certainly use any notebook (I recommend spiral bound) but we love using our yearly faith journals! With extra room for Scripture writing this year (8 pages each month!), the Radiant Faith Journal is the perfect teammate for your calendar or printable plans. It also includes Powerful Prayers spreads and other helpful monthly pages. (And it’s undated, so you can start & finish anytime.) These are great for gifts also! You can buy the calendar/journal/scripture card bundle as well.
- If you’re going to be following along with the 2023 themes, I think you’ll love the monthly study guide, plus coordinating phone & computer wallpapers AND our three monthly Bible studies for 2023 (Creative Bible Study – January, First Mary, Then Martha – March, and Water in the Word – August) You can find this set in our Radiant Scripture Writing Extras in our Teachable School. It’s only $25 (a one-time payment) for the whole year – and that INCLUDES our 2023 Scripture Writing plans.
- You can get each month’s scripture writing plan for free, but you do have to watch for the publication of the new plan each month. (Usually 2-3 days before the new month begins)
We want to give you several options because we know everyone has a different price point of what they can afford. 🥰 We appreciate you ALL so very much. If you can afford to purchase your women’s Bible study tools, that certainly helps keep us afloat (and keep making MORE scripture writing plans, women’s Bible study tools, and Bible studies in the future) You are also ensuring that we’re still able to offer the monthly scripture writing plans for free for everyone who desires that option. THANK YOU to our sweet customers who support us year after year! We have other NEW goodies in our Etsy shop as well: our Radiant Scripture Cards & our Every Good Gift Christmas (long-sleeve) shirts. (As well as other scripture cards & shirts)
Happy Thanksgiving to You – thank you for being here and being a great encouragement. Thank you for seeking God & His will for your lives. You are a blessing to us! ~Kristen
P.S. We won’t be able to have any huge Black Friday specials (our printing costs went way up this year), but if you want to purchase a bulk order & need a shipping discount, please let me know! I’ll do the best I can for you! 🥰